Android mobile application
Blackberry mobile application
iPhone mobile application
What personal information does Zanzibar View collect?
Zanzibar View may collect identifying information from you when you utilize the Zanzibar View website, mobile site and mobile applications: Your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and preferred method of payment and tour booking details; When you book online, or order products or services, Zanzibar View will collect your billing information, transaction and credit information;
- If you apply for membership in the Zanzibar View Membership Club, Zanzibar View will collect the personal information requested on the application;
- Zanzibar View may also ask you to provide information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with its products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further services or information about its products and services; and
- Tracking statistical information collected as you navigate through our sites such as traffic hits. This is stored purely for analytical purposes, and is entirely anonymous.
How does Zanzibar View use personal information?
Zanzibar View uses the personal information it collects from you to help it understand your needs and to help it provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To assess what special Tour offers and services we can offer you;
- To process your request on purchasing our product(s) and service(s) and confirm your travel arrangements;
- To improve our products and services;
- For the operations of Membership club including mileage tracking, delivery of associated benefits and services, ongoing research and programme development, as well as delivering news and information to Membership Club Members; and
- For our own marketing purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest offers and promotions. When you provide personal information online, you may indicate that you do not want to receive direct marketing materials from Zanzibar View or any other company.
- Checkout reminder and assistance services. When you use our website, mobile site and mobile applications to search for tours, the details of your tours searches and your email address may be collected as you fill in the Passenger Details section.
We may contact you using these details to remind you to complete your booking and/or offer our assistance (in case, for instance, you were suffering from technical difficulties).
This is an optional service. You can choose not to receive these emails at any time by following the link at the bottom of each such email.
Does Zanzibar View share my personal information with anyone else?
Zanzibar View may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information with our affiliates and with selected marketing partners, including Zanzibar View Holidays, to enable them to send you promotional materials about products or services;
- We need to share your information to provide the service, product or information you have requested, and/or benefits or offers as a result of membership in the Membership Club (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have the right to use your personal information for any purpose other than to provide the service, product or information you have requested from Zanzibar View or the benefit or offer resulting from membership in the Membership Club); or
- We are legally obliged to provide personal information and booking details to governmental authorities, including customs, Court, and immigration officials. We may share information in the aggregate to assess marketing and sales performance. Zanzibar View is required to provide this information to the relevant customs and immigration authorities.
Correcting or updating your personal information or marketing preferences
If you believe that any personal information Zanzibar View is holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want to change your marketing preferences regarding direct mail promotions, please contact Zanzibar View as soon as possible by writing to the below address. Zanzibar View will revise any information that is incorrect, or update or change your information or preferences. It may take several weeks to implement the changes.
P.O. Box: 444
Zanzibar View cannot distinguish the age of persons who access and use its website, mobile site and mobile applications. If a minor (according to applicable laws) has provided Zanzibar View with Customer Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Zanzibar View to remove the relevant Customer Data and unsubscribe them.
Zanzibar View is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access to, or disclosure of, any of your personal information, Zanzibar View has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects. In order to protect the security of your data, Zanzibar View uses encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive personal data such as credit card information.
We will occasionally inform you about our special offers and new services via your e-mail address. You only receive our newsletters after subscribing. If you do not want to receive the newsletters anymore, you can unsubscribe anytime by using the link ‘unsubscribe’ on the newsletter. After receiving your request, we will not send you any further newsletters and we will delete you email address from the distribution list.
Links to other websites, mobile sites and mobile applications
A cookie is a piece of text placed on your computer’s hard drive to help analyze web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
However, certain features of this website, mobile site and mobile applications will not be available to you if you reject the cookies.
Copyright and trademark information
All materials on this website, mobile site and mobile applications are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by ZANZIBAR VIEW or are used with permission from their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Protected materials include, but are not limited to, the text, trademarks, source code, databases, logos, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, and other materials contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
Users may download, print, or reproduce portions of ZANZIBAR VIEWS’ materials for their personal, non-commercial use, and enjoyment. All other use of any material (including, without limitation, photographs, articles, press releases, software, comments, tables or charts, video clips, logos) on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is strictly prohibited. By way of illustration, such prohibited use may include the extraction, redistribution, republication, modification, broadcasting, sale, or otherwise making available of any of the information or material on this website, mobile site and mobile applications (in any format) to third parties. In addition to this restriction, you agree to comply with all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this website, mobile site and mobile applications. Unauthorized use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications or any of the information or material contained on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is illegal and as such may give rise to, amongst other things, a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offense.
Unauthorized actions or uses
You agree that you will use this website, mobile site and mobile applications only for the purpose for which it is intended. In particular, you agree that you will not make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking; that you will not attempt to interfere with the operation of this website, mobile site and mobile applications, or alter or corrupt any data or software.
You agree to follow and abide by these Terms and Conditions and by all instructions and procedures set out in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. You understand that a failure to follow all instructions and procedures may lead to your obligation to purchase unintended goods or services; forfeiture of your products or services; denial of access to this website, mobile site and mobile applications, products, or services; and possibly legal action being brought against you.
This website, mobile site and mobile applications contains information about the products and services which ZANZIBAR VIEW (or other third parties) may offer (referred to as Product Information). Product Information may include details about future intentions of ZANZIBAR VIEWS(e.g. details of destinations it intends to provide its service to or other products/services it intends to launch) and information about its current products (e.g. Tours availability, ticket prices, competitions, prize draws, etc.). The purpose of providing the Product Information is to help you to find out more about ZANZIBAR VIEWS’ services and assist you to obtain these services.
Zanzibar Views may offer the opportunity for users of this website to contribute monetary donations to pre-selected non-profit charity organizations. Donations collected through this website are transferred directly to the charity organization, and therefore are non-refundable, even if your flight ticket is exchanged or refunded.
Paying by credit card
If you are purchasing your tour or hotel using a credit card, on zanzibarview.com, ZANZIBAR VIEWS may require the card holder to provide additional payment verification upon request by either submitting an online form or visiting the nearest ZANZIBAR VIEWS office. ZANZIBAR VIEWS reserves the right to deny boarding or to collect a guarantee payment (in cash or from another credit card) if the card originally used for the purchase cannot be presented by the cardholder at check-in or when collecting the tickets, or in the case the original payment has been withheld or disputed by the card issuing bank. Credit card details are held in a secured environment and transferred through an internationally accepted system. We accept five major credits cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and UATP.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- Whilst the Product Information and all other website, mobile site and mobile applications material is provided in good faith, by using this website, mobile site and mobile applications, you agree and acknowledge that ZANZIBAR VIEWS makes no representations, warranties, or claims as to the accuracy of the Product Information or any other material on this website, mobile site and mobile applications. Furthermore, you agree that the Product Information and website, mobile site and mobile applications material does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation to you.
- ZANZIBAR VIEW disclaims all implied warranties relating to your use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications and the information, products, and services contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. To the maximum extent permissible under law, all information on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is provided without any warranty (either express or implied by law or otherwise) or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights.
- By using this website, mobile site and mobile applications, you agree that ZANZIBAR VIEW will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, or any other loss arising from the use (or non-use) of the information, products, and services contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications or from your access of other material via links from this website, mobile site and mobile applications. The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- ZANZIBAR VIEW does not guarantee that use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- Except as set out in clause 6, ZANZIBAR VIEW will be under no liability to you whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage, or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications or the use, accessing, downloading, or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These Terms and Conditions do not exclude ZANZIBAR VIEW’ liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from ZANZIBAR VIEW negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for ZANZIBAR VIEW to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
- Subject to clause 6, ZANZIBAR VIEW’ entire liability in respect of any matter or series of matters arising out of or in connection with ZANZIBAR VIEW’ provision of this website, mobile site and mobile applications and any service by ZANZIBAR VIEW or anything there under by any means shall be limited to USD 1,000 in total for each and every event or series of connected events.
- You shall indemnify ZANZIBAR VIEW and its licensors and keep ZANZIBAR VIEW and its licensors indemnified against all losses, damages, claims, and costs (including legal cost) caused or suffered by ZANZIBAR VIEW and/or its licensors as a result of a breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Modifications to terms
These Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on this website, mobile site and mobile applications may be updated, amended, changed, or removed by ZANZIBAR VIEW at anytime and without further notice to you. You should reread these Terms and Conditions every time you visit the website, mobile site and mobile applications and ensure that you review all the relevant documents each time you use this website, mobile site and mobile applications. By using this website, mobile site and mobile applications you agree to be bound by the latest version of such documents.
General conditions of carriage
These Terms and Conditions govern use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications. Other conditions apply to conditions of carriage and transport. Please consult our General Conditions of Carriage for information relating to the Terms and Conditions of the carriage of passengers, including baggage limitations and other restrictions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court, tribunal, administrative body, or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable then that provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and will be ineffective without, as far as possible, modifying any other parts of these Terms and Conditions and this will not affect any other provisions of the amended Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect. There shall be no waiver of any term, provision, or condition of these Terms and Conditions, unless such waiver is evidenced in writing and signed by the party granting such waiver.
The Terms and Conditions of this website, mobile site and mobile applications and the materials contained within it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes, which may arise as a result. You agree that ZANZIBAR VIEW reserves the right to bring an action against you in any country it deems appropriate.
P.O. Box: 444